SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Pray for me guys (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=31520)

Rashiznit-X 11-07-2012 09:08 PM

Pray for me guys

Well guys as u have noticed I haven't been around for a little bit this is due to the effects of hurricane sandy.. My home is ruined it was flooded up to the second floor I lost everything.. For thoses of u who kno the NYC area my home was in far rockaway thiers still no power out thier it's struggle chaos people going crazy they got the national guard in the streets with big guns and tanks if u caught outside after a certain time they shoot you it's sad to see my community this way and living is a struggle at this time I'm asking u guys for ur prayers and best wishes thanks ill be back as soon as I can untill than I can only check forum from my phone thanks again guys

-rashy-

(~Vanilla~) 11-07-2012 09:12 PM

Omg are hey really shooting people? Sorry to hear about your situation but hearing that you guys are being threatened with guns is crazy! Stay safe tho get inside before dark and I wish you the best.

Rashiznit-X 11-07-2012 09:20 PM

Yea few people ik have been shot and killed goin out to get food :/

(SXA)crip 11-07-2012 09:40 PM

oh wow, dang i wish there was anything i could do to help all the way over here in texas man... great wishes bro =O

Shiny~Latios 11-07-2012 09:47 PM

Whoa Rash bro, your situation almost seems surreal.

I dont know the realities of losing everything so I can only hope you make it out in one piece.

This part - "people going crazy they got the national guard in the streets with big guns and tanks if u caught outside after a certain time they shoot you"

I simply can't being myself yo believe that part. Im sure the military doesnt work that way man, do you know how much trouble they would get in for randomly killing unarmed civilians?

Pakistani 11-07-2012 10:55 PM

Peace and Blessings from me my friend. As for people getting shot, that is sad but we're becoming a police nation every year. Patriot Act, then NDAA and so much more crap.

xfaderx 11-07-2012 11:06 PM

hope you get back soon Rash, just remember the national guard is there to help though. Imagine the looting and crime that would be happening if they weren't there at all.

LiquidSnake78 11-07-2012 11:49 PM

I feel u man. The National Guard are patrolling where I work at, but its not as crazy as shooting ppl. Stay safe bro.

bloodpack 11-08-2012 02:20 AM

thats sad man
i can understand what people must do to survive, kinda remind me of the movie of viggo mortensen, The Road

but whatever happens, dont lose your HUMANITY
keep safe and God bless you & your family

donkios 11-08-2012 06:28 AM

Damn goodluck bro. Praying for you man

NinjaScroll 11-08-2012 07:01 AM

Aw bro, heart goes out to you man, keep strong out there.

Same goes to all of you that were affected by the storm. Stay safe guys.

JuggyBITCH 11-08-2012 08:33 AM

stay safe man, hope it will all be over quick.

~TR~Robert 11-08-2012 09:54 AM

Will pray for you and your family and the others who were hit by this storm. When the world goes to hell always look up to the Lord and his son Jesus, remember what they have done for us and that they are with you at all times even the hard ones.

Rashiznit-X 11-08-2012 12:43 PM

Well guys they are shooting people the orders are to arrest people and if u see anyone that resembles any gang activity (Marks tatoos activity ect) to shoot to kill.. But that's crazy cause they using that to shoot people but I guess thier only thier because of all the home break ima and store looting and the shooting goin on. But thanks alot guys I'm living

YoureGonnaLuvMe 11-08-2012 12:52 PM

..Man.. stay strong.. for your family ... people need hope.. stay Strong.

Rashiznit-X 11-08-2012 01:30 PM

Thanks man

jon479 11-08-2012 01:47 PM

You have my prayer. I hope everything turns out okay

CiaraSpareNo1 11-08-2012 02:28 PM

RashyPooh, omg, I know things going to get better for you, as I always said The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Hang in their. If you ever need to talk to me, I'm always here for you, offline and online. I'm so sorry to hear what happen to your home, I know for a fact because we are both Christians, If God couldn't bring you through it, he wouldn't of brought you to it.

It might seems dim right now, but things are going to get better for you boo !

Iove you, stay safe boo !!

Rashiznit-X 11-08-2012 06:11 PM

Sha baby thanks :) that's just what I needed

FadeToBlack 11-08-2012 06:59 PM

Damn bro, people turnin' savage out dare. Stay low lil' cuh.

Pakistani 11-08-2012 07:10 PM

wdf, they using live bullets or rubber?

shad0wslayer 11-08-2012 07:19 PM

They should be using rubber bullets... The hell is going on and why isn't anybody mud raking this? My cousin told me about the NG being out there with guns but i didnt know they was out there like that.

(-Kam-) 11-08-2012 07:27 PM

I was just asking about you the other day, Damn man that's crazy stay safe I'm praying for you.

I'd strongly recommend staying in the house. Is your house still filled with water?

I'm in philly & we barely got anything from sandy, well my part at least.

Stay strong

blockattack 11-08-2012 07:31 PM

Up NORTH hurricane you say hmmm ... * Rubs chin* ... Cant say I'm not .. for lack of another word.. grateful ?? lol.

So sick of those things coming my way and destroying my cars and houses ..

But hey man.. I pray everything turns out good for you.

Look at the bright side.. you'll probably be getting a pretty big F.E.M.A check soon too replace old items or start over :)

Or gamble it away like my mom.

Rashiznit-X 11-08-2012 09:31 PM

Funny u say that they when I was at work today I saw on the news all the FEMA stations were deserted we had two storms back to back after the hurricane just had a snow storm right after its ****in cold smh and that pushes back all relief and repair efforts