SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   General Comments & Strategies (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thinking about createing a social group (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=26742)

bkbatman 11-08-2010 04:43 PM

Thinking about createing a social group

Ok first of all to all mod i bet u wodering what type of clan is this. well it is a helping clan like sfo forum where gave member help to fix the problem like bug on sfo or sfx.
since member can not post as they want to post on here i would gave member free will to speak the mind, and post what ever the problem is.

if u are willing to join
please replied to this post yes i am willing to join thank u

and i would also need some help in createing the forum thank u.

this would also support me to tell sfo staff and member that i can be trusted

Quote:remember who every going to join going to learn a lot:D=]:yipi:

HadokenFreak 11-08-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkbatman (Post 687956)
Ok first of all to all mod i bet u wodering what type of clan is this. well it is a helping clan like sfo forum where gave member help to fix the problem like bug on sfo or sfx.
since member can not post as they want to post on here i would gave member free will to speak the mind, and post what ever the problem is.

if u are willing to join
please replied to this post yes i am willing to join thank u

and i would also need some help in createing the forum thank u.

this would also support me to tell sfo staff and member that i can be trusted

Quote:remember who every going to join going to learn a lot:D=]:yipi:

You mean like a social group? or an actual SFO Clan? if it is the actual clan, go to SFO Underground.

TheHostFixer 11-08-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HadokenFreak (Post 687957)
You mean like a social group? or an actual SFO Clan? if it is the actual clan, go to SFO Underground.

he trying to say like a social group i think

bkbatman 11-08-2010 05:02 PM

xd

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHostFixer (Post 687958)
he trying to say like a social group i think

thank u kind of like a soical group or helpingclan what the different
what every u want to call it if ur pick social group then find
but it will have nothting to do with ug they bannd me and wont let me back forget them

TheHostFixer 11-08-2010 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkbatman (Post 687960)
thank u kind of like a soical group or helpingclan what the different
what every u want to call it if ur pick social group then find
but it will have nothting to do with ug they bannd me and wont let me back forget them

np and damm @ UG

bkbatman 11-08-2010 05:31 PM

hmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHostFixer (Post 687963)
np and damm @ UG

well i dont know about ug those noob seem to keep ,me alway from the forum
but anyway i see what i can do

Orlando0 11-08-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkbatman (Post 687956)

EXCUSE ME?

What exactly do you mean by this?

bkbatman 11-08-2010 05:44 PM

???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orlando0 (Post 687965)
EXCUSE ME?

What exactly do you mean by this?

what do this mean u will soon find out what it really mean once we get into process dont worry
"wont be long now"

TheHostFixer 11-08-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkbatman (Post 687971)
what do this mean u will soon find out what it really mean once we get into process dont worry
"wont be long now"

watch out Bk u just came back

u don't wanna be gone again?

bkbatman 11-08-2010 06:02 PM

xd

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHostFixer (Post 687972)
watch out Bk u just came back

u don't wanna be gone again?

gone again ? i was never gone i was around the forum for age on different account which got bannd like 20 time

TitaniumFist 11-08-2010 06:10 PM

Quote:

The core purpose of your helpsite is lost on me, but what members choose to create as a helpsite is their own business, as it is yours. Memebers are free to speak their minds here, with respect to the rules.

Members are also free to post about any problem/bug in sfo/sfx they might have. If that is the core purpose of your site, then it seems pointless.

What is the core purpose of your site?

bkbatman 11-08-2010 06:19 PM

O_O

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitaniumFist (Post 687979)
The core purpose of your helpsite is lost on me, but what members choose to create as a helpsite is their own business, as it is yours. Memebers are free to speak their minds here, with respect to the rules.

Members are also free to post about any problem/bug in sfo/sfx they might have. If that is the core purpose of your site, then it seems pointless.

What is the core purpose of your site?

that is the core purpose of my site.
u the one who seem pointless over here

TitaniumFist 11-08-2010 06:23 PM

I'm not sure you understand what I wrote, or maybe I was unclear. I'm saying this:

Quote:

Members are also free to post about any problem/bug in sfo/sfx they might have.
is part of what we do here on the official site. Because we do, your site would be pointless, in my opinion. What else, other than that (something we already offer here, and on UG) would you offer on your helpsite? That's where I'm at a loss.

Helpsites and fansites are all good and well, but only fansites/helpsites with something unique tend to thrive. And since you're still in the 'thinking about' stage, I thought I'd ask.

bkbatman 11-08-2010 06:26 PM

dxd

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitaniumFist (Post 687983)
I'm not sure you understand what I wrote, or maybe I was unclear. I'm saying this:

is part of what we do here on the official site. Because we do, your site would be pointless, in my opinion. What else, other than that (something we already offer here, and on UG) would you offer on your helpsite? That's where I'm at a loss.

Helpsites and fansites are all good and well, but only fansites/helpsites with something unique tend to thrive. And since you're still in the 'thinking about' stage, I thought I'd ask.

the u go now u got little of my point it going to be notthing like ug or sfo offical forum
u will soon find out once we get into process like i told organ so for right now the anti no need for u to be posting on here u just want to spam

TitaniumFist 11-08-2010 06:32 PM

Lol. I'm sorry, what? Closed.