SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Tournaments (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   CiaraSpareNo1 Vs. LiquidSnake76 (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=35238)

CiaraSpareNo1 09-09-2014 09:16 AM

CiaraSpareNo1 Vs. LiquidSnake76

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...ppPUOZW2expJD0
CiaraSpareNo1 Vs. LiquidSnake76

1on1 No Tag
Best of 3
Unvind/Vindicated
Helpers On
Timers On
DWX Server
You Host First

Series tied 1-1

blockattack 09-09-2014 09:47 AM

You got this LS.. she cant use her hax against you :)

oR.... Can she ... O_o

-AlphaRiku- 09-09-2014 11:19 AM

Lol

CiaraSpareNo1 09-09-2014 12:35 PM

I beat him the first time with no hacks. x.x, you guys never support me, always against me. I love it though.

blockattack 09-09-2014 01:38 PM

You beat him the first time with no hax, but next round.... Its on ! Lol.

I support you :) Your hax will own all of SFO.

But... you un hacky bison is pro... I bow down to it.

CiaraSpareNo1 09-09-2014 02:37 PM

I don't need a hack to beat anyone, and it's evident that I'm UG's champion.

|ChimpY| 09-09-2014 03:12 PM

Wow nice u got his number right..not like most ppl

blockattack 09-09-2014 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CiaraSpareNo1 (Post 842815)
I don't need a hack to beat anyone, and it's evident that I'm UG's champion.

The hell is a UG.. ?

And mayne shoot... Thought we called your number on the hax.. guess we were wrong.. Imma smack shady lol.

Good luck to you both.

LiquidSnake78 09-09-2014 09:57 PM

Haha. Will definitely see you this week or weekend.
Have a built up schedule, so bare with me.

Your ass whoopin gonna be twice as hard since u said 76. Lol.

CiaraSpareNo1 09-09-2014 10:17 PM

Liquidsnake01

SBYRD5 10-04-2014 06:46 PM

Now it's a shame this battle couldn't have taken place because sha nicole is very knowledgeable umm liquidsnake78 is a seasoned vet so his tactics aren't for the sfo young.

Now my idea here is to allow her back for this confrontation better yet to let banned users back in the tournament section to settle beefs so thiers no bad karma....if people cheat who cares now people cheated for years at sfo...so many paper champions...who's keeping record.

So let them settle thier beefs were all warriors here at this point like the olden days....back then we were to busy fighting to even hack the game....to busy enjoying the game to diss the game... :hail:

blockattack 10-04-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBYRD5 (Post 844494)
Now it's a shame this battle couldn't have taken place because sha nicole is very knowledgeable umm liquidsnake78 is a seasoned vet so his tactics aren't for the sfo young.

Now my idea here is to allow her back for this confrontation better yet to let banned users back in the tournament section to settle beefs so thiers no bad karma....if people cheat who cares now people cheated for years at sfo...so many paper champions...who's keeping record.

So let them settle thier beefs were all warriors here at this point like the olden days....back then we were to busy fighting to even hack the game....to busy enjoying the game to diss the game... :hail:

Your not the only banned member to come back you know..

Everyone that applied for an appeal has been let back.. everyone but BK and John pretty much.
Sha is available in game to play, and more than likely has a fake account here that no one cares to ban.

She's around.

If she was knowledgeable .. she wouldnt be banned... cant follow simple instructions..
Really....

Just done reopen the thread that was closed...
She opened it... threw insults... then deleted and closed the topic.. as if we cant see everything thats been deleted... WE CAN O_o

SBYRD5 10-06-2014 02:21 PM

I apologize blockattack it was just well my view of the situation....I just kinda want to see them go at it...I understand....there was disrespect....however...umm this user sha nicole helped me fix my computer...she must have good sense...however if she disrespected the situation all the sfo fans can do is wait tell she's back in good term..:erm

LiquidSnake78 10-06-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBYRD5 (Post 844571)
I apologize blockattack it was just well my view of the situation....I just kinda want to see them go at it...I understand....there was disrespect....however...umm this user sha nicole helped me fix my computer...she must have good sense...however if she disrespected the situation all the sfo fans can do is wait tell she's back in good term..:erm

Your view about the situation had nothing to do with the actual situation.

Lets keep it like that just so you wont throw out some random statement (like what you've just did) and end up putting yourself into a situation. You've just got unbanned my dude. Dont over step the line.

Ps. Sha and I spoke. And even if she wasn't banned, my schedule will still make the battle be on hold for the time being.

P.s.s. sha is ONLY banned on here. Not in game nor ug. So the battle can still happen. But again. My schedule.

-(SR)-Owens 12-08-2014 04:36 AM

Beat him liquid

LordFrieza 04-06-2017 06:09 AM

As I said before we have unfinished business sir. #TheResurrection

LiquidSnake78 04-06-2017 07:54 PM

Lol. Sure.
Just make sure your skills is up there before we meet up.
I don't want an easy victory. :D

LordFrieza 04-07-2017 07:02 AM

I agree, I will come to you when I am Rank one at that time I will be number one. I'll see you as champion of street fighter

Lightning~Bolt 04-07-2017 01:58 PM

So Ciara is back and already challenging people I see

xfaderx 04-07-2017 06:11 PM

looks like this will never happen then...

LordFrieza 04-12-2017 05:39 AM

I could of been Rank 1 by now, but Ebsta doesn't want to see me on his EliteAttack account, so it's like eh, Total beat me by like 3 wins last week. I got some work to do. I'll keep you posted. I got like a losing streak going right now, I'm losing to people I was owning before I got banned. lol #TheRustIsReal

LordFrieza 10-30-2020 05:36 PM

Unbanned LiquidSnake78 so I can finish what I started.