SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   Community Greetings (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Address Me Correctly...... (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=36420)

DanteP 05-11-2017 05:50 PM

Address Me Correctly......
 
Oh hello it is I.....

Dante aka Sir Griffith aka Da_Prescription aka Lord DIO BANDO
AKA 2TitleShawty aka TheBeardedLoveseat NKA TBA (yes its a new ign for yall soon)

For yall that know me.....yall know what i do and what ive done.

For those that dont....let me run down this list real quick for yall

1. Im the ONLY player in sfo history to hold both major tournament titles (nwota 3 and wwt4)
2. Im the only player to win back to back WWTs
3. Im top 2 all time and im damn sure not #2
4. Best Sent of all time....period dont debate this.
5. Ive also won the most tournaments all time

But ill be back to kicking yall asses very soon.

Shiny~Latios 05-11-2017 06:45 PM

Doing the most smh...

Murder-Ink 05-11-2017 06:51 PM

cookies anyone?

Wolfeh 05-11-2017 06:53 PM

This isn't RI...

~H~Blaze 05-11-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanteP (Post 858605)
Oh hello it is I.....

Dante aka Sir Griffith aka Da_Prescription aka Lord DIO BANDO
AKA 2TitleShawty aka TheBeardedLoveseat NKA TBA (yes its a new ign for yall soon)

For yall that know me.....yall know what i do and what ive done.

For those that dont....let me run down this list real quick for yall

1. Im the ONLY player in sfo history to hold both major tournament titles (nwota 3 and wwt4)
2. Im the only player to win back to back WWTs
3. Im top 2 all time and im damn sure not #2
4. Best Sent of all time....period dont debate this.
5. Ive also won the most tournaments all time

But ill be back to kicking yall asses very soon.


I thought you didn't like drake :biggrin:

DanteP 05-11-2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze (Post 858611)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanteP (Post 858605)
Oh hello it is I.....

Dante aka Sir Griffith aka Da_Prescription aka Lord DIO BANDO
AKA 2TitleShawty aka TheBeardedLoveseat NKA TBA (yes its a new ign for yall soon)

For yall that know me.....yall know what i do and what ive done.

For those that dont....let me run down this list real quick for yall

1. Im the ONLY player in sfo history to hold both major tournament titles (nwota 3 and wwt4)
2. Im the only player to win back to back WWTs
3. Im top 2 all time and im damn sure not #2
4. Best Sent of all time....period dont debate this.
5. Ive also won the most tournaments all time

But ill be back to kicking yall asses very soon.


I thought you didn't like drake :biggrin:

My lady keep repeating that line bruh.

-EliteAvenge- 05-14-2017 10:13 AM

What is this nonsense..

"Address me correctly" - are you God to worry about how we title you. Just because you've done well in this game doesn't mean people are supposed to bow down to you son.

Congrats on your tourney wins. 3&4 are your opinions..

But this topic is embarassing.

eviltomas 05-14-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -EliteAvenge- (Post 858692)
What is this nonsense..

"Address me correctly" - are you God to worry about how we title you. Just because you've done well in this game doesn't mean people are supposed to bow down to you son.

Congrats on your tourney wins. 3&4 are your opinions..

But this topic is embarassing.

lmaooooo word

LuXv 05-14-2017 02:36 PM

until someone proves him wrong about 3 & 4 (defeating him in a "best of" series) it stands.

At least for 4.

Welcome though Dante!

Liger Zero 05-14-2017 03:37 PM

This is so adorable I'm going to name him Donnie Powderpuff. :inlove::inlove:

Tsunami 05-14-2017 04:06 PM

Dante was the original Kardashian :)

DanteP 05-14-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -EliteAvenge- (Post 858692)
What is this nonsense..

"Address me correctly" - are you God to worry about how we title you. Just because you've done well in this game doesn't mean people are supposed to bow down to you son.

Congrats on your tourney wins. 3&4 are your opinions..

But this topic is embarassing.

I only preach facts Ebsta, you've known me long enough to know this.

Wolfeh 05-14-2017 06:51 PM

I remember way back in 2006 maybe four months after you joined begging me to teach you how to not suck.

Le yawn.

DanteP 05-14-2017 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfeh (Post 858710)
I remember way back in 2006 maybe four months after you joined begging me to teach you how to not suck.

Le yawn.

And the student >>> the master

Still love you though old man

xfaderx 05-14-2017 07:41 PM

forgot to add this to the list:

Biggest Head of all-time !

Not sure if there's room in here for anyone else besides Dante and his ego. :D

But welcome back, look forward to the return

1-hitta 05-14-2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanteP (Post 858605)
Oh hello it is I.....

Dante aka Sir Griffith aka Da_Prescription aka Lord DIO BANDO
AKA 2TitleShawty aka TheBeardedLoveseat NKA TBA (yes its a new ign for yall soon)

For yall that know me.....yall know what i do and what ive done.

For those that dont....let me run down this list real quick for yall

1. Im the ONLY player in sfo history to hold both major tournament titles (nwota 3 and wwt4)
2. Im the only player to win back to back WWTs
3. Im top 2 all time and im damn sure not #2
4. Best Sent of all time....period dont debate this.
5. Ive also won the most tournaments all time

But ill be back to kicking yall asses very soon.

How you gonna say address you correctly and you haven't done so yourself?
DanteP AKA Shaqs, aka mr superma DU-RAG, AKA ****DryLikeDate AKA SupremeShaqs AKA blackman

lol sup bro

TitaniumFist 05-15-2017 05:33 AM

Hello and welcome, Dante. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 858700)
Dante was the original Kardashian :)

Lol. Not like that, man. Why you have to do it like that?

Seriously, for most of us (aside from Dante being very good) there's always been a pure entertainment value his egotism.

_Duce-Is-Back_ 05-22-2017 01:53 AM

You are the GOAT of SFO, i'll give you that much..but Bragging about being great at SFO is like bragging about being the greatest fishermaen in a dried up lake bed. The fish you used to catch no longer bite and the other fishermen who partook are long good. You're basically speaking to the wind dug.

Wolfeh 05-22-2017 02:07 AM

HOW THE HELL IS THIS GUY THE BEST?

Seriously?

How?

Is this really all your generation has to offer?

_Duce-Is-Back_ 05-22-2017 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfeh (Post 859351)
HOW THE HELL IS THIS GUY THE BEST?

Seriously?

How?

Is this really all your generation has to offer?

He has the resume to back it up.
Dante isn't a new generation player..he's been playing for 10 plus years. I'm from 2004, he's probably from 04 or 05 for sure.

Wolfeh 05-22-2017 02:39 AM

He joined in 06. Lol.

I trained his scrub ass not four months after he joined.

I come back in 2012 errboddeh like DANTEDANTEDANTEDANTE.

I'm like...

Teh ****?

Liger Zero 05-22-2017 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfeh (Post 859356)
He joined in 06. Lol.

I trained his scrub ass not four months after he joined.

I come back in 2012 errboddeh like DANTEDANTEDANTEDANTE.

I'm like...

Teh ****?



To be fair activity started to dwindle so eventually someone had to be on top of the ladder. Lack of competition so to speak.

DanteP 05-26-2017 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfeh (Post 859356)
He joined in 06. Lol.

I trained his scrub ass not four months after he joined.

I come back in 2012 errboddeh like DANTEDANTEDANTEDANTE.

I'm like...

Teh ****?

Again lets go over this.

You trained my XvsSF style Wolverine yes.
But ironically Kaikisen taught me the general basucs (super jump, cross jump, dashing etc.)
I taught myself most of my other characters.

Now lets go down memory lane and crap
I got my rep and credits from tournament wins....majorly Wwt and nwota
Clan battles....yeah ive won some and lost some, even won a clash of wars.... (woulda won 2 if Baiken wasnt a dumbass)

Then i was everybody's rival apparently idk i just kicked as much ass as i could point blank.

system4 05-26-2017 09:30 AM

Used to be one of my top brawl buddies..

_Duce-Is-Back_ 05-26-2017 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liger Zero (Post 859366)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfeh (Post 859356)
He joined in 06. Lol.

I trained his scrub ass not four months after he joined.

I come back in 2012 errboddeh like DANTEDANTEDANTEDANTE.

I'm like...

Teh ****?



To be fair activity started to dwindle so eventually someone had to be on top of the ladder. Lack of competition so to speak.


I played back then, and SFO was crowded when dante was winning his tournaments it's not like it was dead. It's not like he won tournaments with 20 man skeleton crews.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Navbar with Avatar by Kolbi