SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   Community Greetings (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Gone but not forgotten (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=37081)

nosoul4evr 05-05-2020 09:16 PM

Gone but not forgotten

Greetings SFO!
Been a long time since I've been able to visit.
So much has changed!
I can't believe it. I am so happy to see that SFO is still alive and thriving.
TMyApp.. How the hell are you man?
I am so glad to see you haven't stopped doing whatchoo do.
... even more surprised to see the old characters moves list is still in use. LoL
Hopefully i can get a PC up and running again and return to the community some day. Until that day, i will continue to check up on the place from time to time to just smile knowing SFO still exists...
Keep fighting the good fight man. :)

dark~killer 05-05-2020 10:08 PM

welcome back hope you get that pc up and running so i can beat you in a match..

-(SR)-Owens 05-05-2020 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosoul4evr (Post 865273)
Greetings SFO!
So much has changed!
... even more surprised to see the old characters moves list is still in use. LoL
Hopefully i can get a PC up and running again and return to the community some day. Until that day, i will continue to check up on the place from time to time to just smile knowing SFO still exists...

Hey its nice to see you showing up and saying hi welcome back and can't wait to play you and see you around.

Shadow_Raichu 05-06-2020 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosoul4evr (Post 865273)
Greetings SFO!
So much has changed!

=]Well then mate, it's so good to hear from you. It has been a long time coming. How are u so far? Maybe if you get a working PC or laptop or MacBook, we'd love to see you online sometime & play.
Yea, alot of things has changed since your last visit. Please remember us!!!=]

LordFrieza 05-08-2020 07:50 PM

I bought a cheap laptop for 149 dollars just so I could play again really. Glad you're back. visit the forum more often.

nosoul4evr 05-09-2020 04:54 PM

I only have my phone to access the web at the moment.
But I have been popping in daily for the last few days. Monitoring.. searching for a pulse. There's life in the old girl. :)
I have an old PC i havent booted up in years.. I may dig that out of storage. But last i knew it had a hard time running Facebook. So I don't think it'll run SFO.
Plus... if i am going to get back into computing. I want an insane PC that is future proof.
Consumer grade PC's have nearly plateaued according to Moore's Law. So now might be a good time to get back into the game of things.

dark~killer 05-19-2020 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosoul4evr (Post 865289)
I only have my phone to access the web at the moment.
But I have been popping in daily for the last few days. Monitoring.. searching for a pulse. There's life in the old girl. :)
I have an old PC i havent booted up in years.. I may dig that out of storage. But last i knew it had a hard time running Facebook. So I don't think it'll run SFO.
Plus... if i am going to get back into computing. I want an insane PC that is future proof.
Consumer grade PC's have nearly plateaued according to Moore's Law. So now might be a good time to get back into the game of things.

when ever you ready we will be here to help bring SFO back alive!!

Shin 05-19-2020 07:48 PM

Why the hell are you back NoSoul4Evr? I kid! It's been a long long time since I have seen you old bro! I remember using the site you created for tutorials on this game back in the 2002-2005 when i stopped for a while and then came back later on and then disappear and then got my main account closed because i requested it xD