SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   Community Greetings (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   [NEWS] Hello - The Truth (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=36544)

LordFrieza 06-14-2017 08:29 PM

Hello - The Truth

Hi

TotalReincarnation 06-14-2017 08:41 PM

Something you need to understand is people like you as a part of this community not because you chose to take on the role of a female gamer, but because of your personality.. I am glad that you have found yourself.. and I am also really glad that you have taken this step forward, give people a chance to get to know you for you.. and you will see it is not all that different.

Welcome to the community, and hope you enjoy your years to come.

ItachiForever 06-14-2017 08:50 PM

The thing is people would have been cool with you regardless. No hard feelings will be coming from me. You are forgiven.

LordFrieza 06-14-2017 09:11 PM

Bison user

LooneyToons 06-14-2017 09:13 PM

I also agree with what itachi said. We are very happy to welcome you into the community for who you really are :]

~H~Blaze 06-15-2017 12:59 AM

Dope, welcome to the sfoz.

Killer 06-15-2017 02:59 AM

Cool.

I appreciate the honesty.

What's up Lucci.

LuXv 06-15-2017 04:24 AM

Welcome back!

LordFrieza 06-15-2017 04:30 AM

Thank you all for taking the time out to read my post.

Cwing 06-15-2017 11:11 AM

Welcome to the community :biggrin:

blockattack 06-15-2017 01:21 PM

Like I told you when you first came to me about this..
Absolutely nothing to do with SFO, and no reason to post about it.
But hopefully, this has brought you some closure on that part of your life, so that you can truly enter the SFO world ... And lose... As usual.

And your welcome for your transferred post count as well, I guess that matters.... As much as SFO rank?

P.S - you still keeping up your part of the deal ?? You donate $5 for every ..... Pic.... Sent to your alter ego ?
:biggrin:

system4 06-15-2017 02:02 PM

Being your friend for a long time, I remembered you as 9BONE and I always had suspicions that you were a dude, but I just ignored it all and played suit. In all honesty, it doesn't matter what your gender is, because personally no one knows you here on a personal level.

If feeling depressed and lonely really bothered you for this long time, you should of just told the truth from the beginning and the people of SFO would of accepted you regardless and possibly worked out a solution for you. After all, this is an online game. We're not hear to judge and assume about people. We are all here to play this game, have fun, and have great "online" relationships.

Most people that know me well know that I could 100% careless what people think of me. Someone that dislikes me for a certain reason will not ruin my day to day living.

That girl that you've used for ages, she's fine as **** :biggrin:

Identity Fraud is a big felony crime, so you need to leave that alone and consider yourself lucky..

LordFrieza 06-15-2017 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blockattack (Post 860174)
Like I told you when you first came to me about this..
Absolutely nothing to do with SFO, and no reason to post about it.
But hopefully, this has brought you some closure on that part of your life, so that you can truly enter the SFO world ... And lose... As usual.

And your welcome for your transferred post count as well, I guess that matters.... As much as SFO rank?

P.S - you still keeping up your part of the deal ?? You donate $5 for every ..... Pic.... Sent to your alter ego ?
:biggrin:

That's a deal. :) I'm going to keep my word.

TitaniumFist 06-18-2017 03:19 AM

I'm glad you were able to finally tell the truth about yourself, LL.

For me, what annoyed me the most about you wasn't what gender you presented yourself as. I didn't care whether you were a man, a woman, a man trapped in a woman's body, or a woman trapped in a man's. That was up to you to figure out and live.

What annoyed me was your behavior from time to time.

The e-beefing, telling tall tales and exaggerating, that was problematic, to say the least. I would like you to leave that in the past as well as you move forward in SFO.

Just be yourself, and know that the community accepts you for who you are. :)

Thanks for posting, and stay frosty.

JY-Gully 07-26-2017 08:33 PM

Wait is lucci sha????

xfaderx 07-27-2017 12:16 AM

well done JY, you're about 2 months too late. Read the conversation from the start and you'll get your answer.

-EliteAvenge- 08-25-2017 02:50 AM

Well damn.

So we had our own catfish.

Should have suspected something was wrong, don't know why he's banned but credit dude for coming out.

ElSaul 08-25-2017 03:23 AM

Really? nice.. 2nd time in sfo history that i know of

Aria was the other dude

Dark_slice 08-26-2017 07:20 PM

Man... ive been away for a few years and people got banned left and right and a 9Bone/Sha_Nicole reveal. Wow, shouldve never left :P