SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   Links (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Destiny 2 Gameplay (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=36497)

SolidSnake76 05-28-2017 10:42 PM

Destiny 2 Gameplay

i orginally found Zavala stern and a tad frightening but damn.... this makes me respect him even more.....

Orlando0 05-29-2017 03:22 AM

I'm going to wait for the beta to see how the changes feel, but so far, I'm not liking a few things.

- Consoles still in 30 FPS. Legacy systems were dropped on Rise of Iron, so I was hoping the lack of support for older systems meant they could finally bring the game to 60 FPS, but apparently that's not the case. I would gladly sacrifice some of the pretty visuals if it meant glorious 60 FPS.
- Snipers and Shotguns are considered Heavy weapons now. Primary and special are just two primary weapon slots(One kinetic the other still having the Solar/Arc/Void element).
- Still uses Peer to peer connection. Or some weird hybrid of dedicated server/P2P. It remains to be seen how will this one work.
- Crucible is 4v4 now. This one's more of a mixed bag tbh.

Killer 05-29-2017 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orlando0 (Post 859613)
I'm going to wait for the beta to see how the changes feel, but so far, I'm not liking a few things.

- Consoles still in 30 FPS. Legacy systems were dropped on Rise of Iron, so I was hoping the lack of support for older systems meant they could finally bring the game to 60 FPS, but apparently that's not the case. I would gladly sacrifice some of the pretty visuals if it meant glorious 60 FPS.
- Snipers and Shotguns are considered Heavy weapons now. Primary and special are just two primary weapon slots(One kinetic the other still having the Solar/Arc/Void element).
- Still uses Peer to peer connection. Or some weird hybrid of dedicated server/P2P. It remains to be seen how will this one work.
- Crucible is 4v4 now. This one's more of a mixed bag tbh.

A lot of the reason why i'll be waiting for the Destiny 2 port for PC.

From what reviewers said (who were there during the reveal and experienced the Alpha for PC), it blew them away.

Mouse + Keyboard feels right and 60 FPS is hard to walk away from.

But.. the community is largely on console, so raids are probably going to be harder to find.

Orlando0 05-29-2017 03:34 AM

I'm SOL as I don't have a good PC and have no intention of getting one when my console works fine for it. And I'm not convinced of the reasoning about why console is 30 FPS when there have been other games released that are 60 FPS.

Killer 05-30-2017 09:27 AM

Me neither. They had an excuse when they allowed the precious gen to play the game. They don't have an excuse anymore.

Esp with the pro and one s. Should have 60 fps