SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   RaNdOm iNsAnItY (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Male Insensitivity (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=24394)

SnuggLes__ 12-20-2009 12:11 AM

Male Insensitivity

Are women crazy?

Sometime.. sometimes I Just want to

http://funwithinsomnia.com/blog/wp-c...-funny-odd.jpg

LoL ^ Now that's real Satisfaction ahahahah

TitaniumFist 12-20-2009 12:12 AM

Sometimes I want to slap bitches and punch *******s in the face. Then I think first. I'd feel like poop after the satisfaction anyways.

You're only insensitive if you always act first and never think. Male or female... but wait... this is R.I.

The old guy there's Glenn Ford. No clue where the shot is from.

masterbob 12-20-2009 12:13 AM

I'm very sensitive

in my pants

`The-Game` 12-20-2009 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterbob,Dec. 20 2009,14:06
I'm very sensitive

in my pants

Aren't we all... like what happend last Tuesday ;)

Great times ;O

But yeah, Hitting a Bish is Wrongzers O:)

Wolfeh 12-20-2009 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitaniumFist,Dec. 20 2009,12:57
Sometimes I want to slap bitches and punch *******s in the face. Then I think first. I'd feel like poop after the satisfaction anyways.

You're only insensitive if you always act first and never think. Male or female... but wait... this is R.I.

flip you. =x

Leviathan 12-20-2009 12:17 AM

thanks i just spit water all over my laptop.. jerk

DwAyN3 12-20-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfeh,Dec. 20 2009,16:17
Quote:

Originally Posted by TitaniumFist,Dec. 20 2009,12:57

flip you. =x

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...e_076/fg-1.jpg

AnimeGirl4evr 12-20-2009 12:18 AM

Sometimes I get the urge to kick a guy in the nuts. That isn't wrong, right?

SnuggLes__ 12-20-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeGirl4evr,Dec. 20 2009,18:48
Sometimes I get the urge to kick a guy in the nuts. That isn't wrong, right?

:plain:
Yes that makes you very wrong.. very very wrong..
Bad Animegirl..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titaniumfist,addressing my post
You're only insensitive if you always act first and never think. Male or female

Agreed..

but..

Whats to say our actions went without thought? Or, what if our actions are an ingrained portion of our personality??? Are these people who suffer from the consequences of their own actions SOL because of the two aforementioned questions? They are only human. I feel that, in speaking in terms of relationships between sexes, communication is the best solution. Sadly Women have a firm grip on communication and an established strangle-hold on the concepts of emotion. While men, not so much. This leaves the male sex in a conundrum. That is - "How do I get through to this whore without bitch-slapping her?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviathan,just now
thanks i just spit water all over my laptop.. jerk

Hey just doing my job buddy.. >=/
LoL

TitaniumFist 12-20-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Agreed..

but..

Whats to say our actions went without thought? Or, what if our actions are an ingrained portion of our personality??? Are these people who suffer from the consequences of their own actions SOL because of the two aforementioned questions? They are only human. I feel that, in speaking in terms of relationships between sexes, communication is the best solution. Sadly Women have a firm grip on communication and an established strangle-hold on the concepts of emotion. While men, not so much. This leaves the male sex in a conundrum. That is - "How do I get through to this whore without bitch-slapping her?"
Lol @ bold. Good points. Can't say no thought goes into actions, so my earlier statement was a little too broad.

I try my best to get through with communication, but if that doesn't work... or devolves into arguing instead of communicating, I wall off and/or find something else to do til I cool off/figure out exactly how to say what I couldn't in the moment.

For me, if my hand makes physical contact with your face, that's something I'll always remember, and so will you. Scars will heal but you'll remember that and I'll regret it.

If it's a random person I don't know, I wouldn't regret it but, well, I've yet to be arrested for assult and I plan on keeping it that way.

Waaaait... is it me or does... the said bitch in the pic look like she enjoyed it as much as Glenn?

SnuggLes__ 12-20-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitaniumFist,Dec. 20 2009,20:18
Quote:

Agreed..

but..

Lol @ bold. Good points. Can't say no thought goes into actions, so my earlier statement was a little too broad.

I try my best to get through with communication, but if that doesn't work... or devolves into arguing instead of communicating, I wall off and/or find something else to do til I cool off/figure out exactly how to say what I couldn't in the moment.

For me, if my hand makes physical contact with your face, that's something I'll always remember, and so will you. Scars will heal but you'll remember that and I'll regret it.

If it's a random person I don't know, I wouldn't regret it but, well, I've yet to be arrested for assult and I plan on keeping it that way.

Waaaait... is it me or does... the said bitch in the pic look like she enjoyed it as much as Glenn?

LoL, Yea I def would not hit anyone.. woman or man (well unless someone hits my child lol)

So the whole bitch-slapping thing was pretty much my way of saying how I feel like dealing with my frustrations mentally lol.

I deal with my problems much like you.. I communicate... If I'm really angry I move away from the situation until I cool off and etc.

But when Words like 'insensitive' are thrown my way, I'm left speechless cause it hurts lol

LOL and yes the lady in the picture does look like she's enjoying the slap.. much to the satisfaction of Mr. Ford lmao

masterbob 12-20-2009 12:20 AM

the answer to all your questions is

anal

Killer 12-21-2009 12:16 AM

Forget bitch slapping.

I wanna pull some awesome zangief moves on a woman.

yeah.. oh baby :)