SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   2020 Productions presents Medieval Times (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=35073)

SSJKarma 08-10-2014 07:37 AM

2020 Productions presents Medieval Times

Part 1.

Part 2.

There should be 5 parts to this series which will end up a full movie at the end.
i know its in french, i just wanted to show more people what we've done. Maybe i'll add subtitles at one point. to get more reach.

We do not own any musics... which we had a compositor to create some for us to use. but for now we re forced to use third party musics. so i can't stress this out enough, we do not own any of the musics.

if ya want to comment, do so please, we like comments, whatever they are.

UPDATE:
Now with English subtitles !

estset 08-10-2014 08:29 AM

So this is what you have been up to lately SSJKarma. Too bad is in French though, would be good if I could actually understand what you guys were saying. Since majority of the viewers are english. Theres a cc button on youtube that will let you add english subtitles if you didn't know.

I assume this is like a mini series you guys working on. Looks pretty good for a low budget film. It got that Legend of Zelda vibe to it assuming that's what you were trying to go for? Some of the improvement I suggest is to improve on your lighting though. I see some part of the video being very dark. Also the camera quality is bad, it looks like you film it using your ipad or iphone. The camera is shaking at time, i'm assuming you guys are using tripod or somesort since i've seen a glimpse of camera movement technique being used in this video(ex: tilt, pan, zoom, etc..) I like the OST on this video though.

For an Amateur video, looks alright.

blockattack 08-10-2014 09:54 AM

9:50 The music in that food court is epic.
That dragon though.. Lol. Oh .. that dragon, and the horse riding knights.

13:40 .. the D-bag riding a bike behind the dragon ... tell him he's in the wrong era.

SSJKarma 08-10-2014 04:39 PM

well the quality is because of youtube... my camera is filming in 1920x1080 which is full HD. believe me when i say its youtube the problem. on my comp the videos are fine and on my DVD they are cool as well.

yeah as i said, i may add the close captionning. even though its really weak its still a good way for people to actually understand.

yeah we had a few problem with people around us.
but hey for something that costed us 0$ it's not bad.

thanks for the coments.
keep it coming people...

blockattack 08-10-2014 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSJKarma (Post 840147)
well the quality is because of youtube... my camera is filming in 1920x1080 which is full HD. believe me when i say its youtube the problem. on my comp the videos are fine and on my DVD they are cool as well.

yeah as i said, i may add the close captionning. even though its really weak its still a good way for people to actually understand.

yeah we had a few problem with people around us.
but hey for something that costed us 0$ it's not bad.

thanks for the coments.
keep it coming people...

Add subtitles man. I really wanna know whats going on.

I think your character knows something... Or... is just making evil faces for no reason.

SSJKarma 08-10-2014 11:17 PM

Updated both videos with English subtitles.

mind you im not all that great at writing English and grammar is my worse enemy. so if you see errors, please do tell me so i could correct them.