SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   General Comments & Strategies (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Akuma (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=30323)

CiaraSpareNo1 06-27-2012 11:20 AM

Akuma

I find it crazy that people think Akuma Raging Demon is cheap, I don't understand how it can be "CHEAP" if he was the original of that move. I can see why people would say Sakura raging demon is cheap because in the series of the T.V show, she was wasn't known to use that move, or Ken or Bison and etc.

Let's talk about this..

_Zom_B_X 06-27-2012 11:23 AM

Ignore Them.

LuXv 06-27-2012 11:33 AM

Bison is cheap. Slow that ninja down.

As for Akuma, his not cheap just annoying.

Nferno666 06-27-2012 11:42 AM

1 or 2 lvl 1 rd from akuma is fine..but when you have a person who does it the WHOLE match it can be annoying..as for sakura having the RD? she had it in Marvel Super Heros vs Street Fighter as a secret charater, characters/moves have never been based on the animated series/movies. Chun Li is suppose to have a RD type move yet she doesn't :biggrin:

CiaraSpareNo1 06-27-2012 11:46 AM

Oh okay, I went by how to T.V Show set the characters up. I just didn't understand how Akuma Raging Demon be cheap and he was the original of it.

Nferno666 06-27-2012 11:57 AM

it can be easily stopped but as i said those that seem to love to do it every 5 secs are the ones who makes it "cheap"

as for chun li's "rd" type move its been so long since i've seen it but it still awsome to see :biggrin:

-Elite_Ken- 06-27-2012 12:02 PM

I just find it how people think that it's easy to spam RD, I laugh how when people try to RD me to death, and fail lol. (RD is a technique you have to master, you can't spam it left and right and think you will win, NO!)

As far as Akuma's RD, it's perfectly fine. As I have said before, SFO noobs will blame their lost on anything and everything, except their lack of skills to counter their opponent's tactics.

Real OP Raging Demons, are Ryu and Bison.

Bison user's don't use RD much though, so I guess no one bugs on about it.
Ryu's RD (lvl3) being stronger then Akuma's RD (lvl 3), it's weird but I guess it makes some sort of sense since Ryu is in this dark hado mode is it? w/e i guess.

But seriously though, complaining about RD when I use Akuma to me is just you being mad.

People say I abuse RD, but the truth is...the only time I use RD on a normal basis is if I have VIP Akuma, otherwise I wouldn't use RD against you.

(of course, if you start hyper jumping and hanging out in the air...don't be surprise if I use RD to give you a wake up call. As long as my character can use RD)

Akuma's RD is fine, noobs are being noobs...and people actually listen and give them what they want. -.-"

Could you imagine the game if TmyApp were to listen to these folks and remove all the moves they complain about? There would be no supers left!

CiaraSpareNo1 06-27-2012 12:07 PM

Elite_Ken you make perfect sense.

I noticed that but Unvind normal Raging Demon is stronger though.

Liger Zero 06-27-2012 12:07 PM

RD doesnt bother me at all. I do see in the lobby though people always complaining about it being cheap. I myself always thought it was pretty easy to stop and pretty easy to tell that the person is going to do it.

CiaraSpareNo1 06-27-2012 12:50 PM

I think it's easy to stop to, all it take is a hadouken, projectile, or special.
I don't believe people should blame certain moves on people simply because there skills lacking.

shad0wslayer 06-27-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) (Post 749176)
I find it crazy that people think Akuma Raging Demon is cheap, I don't understand how it can be "CHEAP" if he was the original of that move. I can see why people would say Sakura raging demon is cheap because in the series of the T.V show, she was wasn't known to use that move, or Ken or Bison and etc.

Let's talk about this..

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuXv (Post 749179)
Bison is cheap. Slow that ninja down.

As for Akuma, his not cheap just annoying.

This is coming from the same ppl that said wolverines healing ability was cheap.

CiaraSpareNo1 06-27-2012 01:05 PM

You're making no sense at all, we are talking about Akuma not Wolverine. Wolverine is irrelevant.

-Elite_Ken- 06-27-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shad0wslayer (Post 749194)
This is coming from the same ppl that said wolverines healing ability was cheap.

This is coming from the same person who is suppose to be gone?

Update- 06-27-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nferno666 (Post 749184)
it can be easily stopped but as i said those that seem to love to do it every 5 secs are the ones who makes it "cheap"

as for chun li's "rd" type move its been so long since i've seen it but it still awsome to see :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxXU_jb2juw

Now that is an combo D:

shad0wslayer 06-27-2012 01:31 PM

Raging Demon is an unblockable move that everybody just loves to spam against chun and wolve. Now it would only connect with my chun on the rarest of days but just like any move it gets annoying when its overused.

CiaraSpareNo1 06-27-2012 02:08 PM

^ Specials, hadoukens, and projectiles. How is that cheap ? when EVERYONE uses them ?

shad0wslayer 06-27-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) (Post 749209)
^ Specials, hadoukens, and projectiles. How is that cheap ? when EVERYONE uses them ?

Woah dere... You're making no sense at all, we are talking about Raging Demon not hadokens. Projectiles are irrelevant.

CiaraSpareNo1 06-27-2012 02:38 PM

No I'm making sense because I'm tell you those are the moves that can stop RD, what are you talking about ?
Maybe you forgot what you posted ?

shad0wslayer 06-27-2012 02:43 PM

I never said rd was unstoppable. I said it was on blockable.

-Elite_Ken- 06-27-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shad0wslayer (Post 749217)
I never said rd was unstoppable. I said it was on blockable.

*Un-bloackable, carry on.

CiaraSpareNo1 06-27-2012 02:59 PM

Give me a time in any video or T.V show that you could just sit there and block an RD ?
That's complete crazy.

_Zom_B_X 06-27-2012 03:03 PM

we can all see wher is this thread going.

CiaraSpareNo1 06-27-2012 03:04 PM

I bet when it happens it's going to be closed 2.

Enlighten_Ken 06-27-2012 10:19 PM

well in the end ppl say it cheap cause they no longer have to grab u. Instead they can slide n it still hits that's wat makin ppl say it cheap but to me idc u use imma use it back end of story

Orlando0 06-28-2012 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) (Post 749176)

Let's talk about this..

Flawed logic there. A certain RD is cheap because the original didn't have it.
Yea no.

Actually, all the RDs in this game are cheap for sole reason that they're all full screen unblockables. Cyclops is the worst offender because he actually attacks you back while he's starting his RD.

Of course, all of the RDs can be stopped by a special move, but it still doesn't excuse them from the fact that they're full screen unblockables.