SFO : Street Fighter Online

SFO : Street Fighter Online (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/index.php)
-   RaNdOm iNsAnItY (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Rules of Random Insanity. (http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=19145)

azncat 04-29-2008 10:24 PM

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>PEOPLES OF RI. IF JOO WOULD LIKETH TO ADDETH ONTO THISETH AND PUT YOUR OWN TWO CENTS IN WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD BE IN HURR... TYPE DOWN WHAT YOU WANT, AND MESSAGE IT TO ME. I WILL ADD IT IF ACCEPTABLE. IT WILL BE READ OVER BY ME AND A FEW OTHER WORTHY, CHOSEN RI FELLOWS ;D. TANK YOU.</span></span>

The story of RI, a silly little sub-forum requested by many members of SFO's past and a man named &quot;Razz&quot; was declared the first kingeth.

The endeth.

Thy here declare to settleth peaceth and regulationseth upon thee said sub-forumeth, labled as &quot;RI&quot;. I've cometh to an understandingz0rz that this onceth blossoming, wonderfulnessrizzle sub-forum glitteredeth with lifeth.

NAO IT'S DYING BECAUSE OF ANUSESETH. Razz would be a sad cookehZ.

Anywhoeth, I've took the liberty upon thee self to set rules and regulations to protect Random Insanity and it's insanity. Random Insanity was made with a reason, it wasn't meant to be enforced as much as the other sub-forums and deserves a bit of freedom, since this was demanded BY the people of this forum.
Nao, ontoeth the ruleseth of RI that you people have been waiting for, fir oh so longeth.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>SECTION 1</span></span>
Posting rights.

<span style='color:limegreen'>Section 1, sub section 1.1</span>
Thou haseth the righteth to create such outrageous topics. Not too outrageous, at least limiting said topic to main forum standardseth. Thou shan't post retarded topics, such as &quot;LOLWUT I CHLLNGE U 2 SFO BCUZ U OWN ME ON FORUM PLZ.&quot;
Thou shall get brutal smashing.
Remembereth Childrens, SFO AIN'T THA ANSWA.
And no, I will not &quot;hop anyone's nuts,&quot; for I wasn't on them in the first placeth.
Uponizzle makingeth the topic, one must try to be as random as possible, so Random Insanity can liveth upeth to it's nameth.

<span style='color:limegreen'>Section 1, sup section 1.2</span>
Thou has thee righeth to post/speaketh thou mind. At leasteth, to a limiteth. <s>Thou shan't say anything &quot;out of pocket.&quot;</s>
You people are goingeth to doeth the crossed out sentence anyway, so why bother?
Anywhoeth... Thou may flame one another in said post to a limit. If joo go too far, it's on thou's arse. No one to blame home nuggeteth.
Thou may post random pictures thateth are funny, random, isanely cute etc.
If thou posts nekkid pics of urself, Or any sort of so, ur screwedeth.
Thou may post links. Of courseeth, under following main forum regulationseth.

I, Azncat, cannoteth thinketh or anything moar to add onto this ruleth. Remember people of RI, this is your right. I think... &gt;_&gt;.

<span style='color:limegreen'>Section 1, sub section 1.3</span>
If joo has beefeth with a said topic, talk to ze topic makerz0rz.
Prease.
The end of subsection 1.3

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>SE<s>X</s>CTION 2</span></span>
Respect one as joo would liek to be respactedeth.

<span style='color:limegreen'>Section 2, sub section 2.1</span>
Thou has the right to treat one as vaguely or sweetly as good or bad as they mayeth.
&quot;Just respect limits =|.&quot;
Flaming in members such as Blazeboy or whatever, is okayish.
No beef homie &lt;3.

<span style='color:limegreen'>Section 2, sub section 2.2</span>

So, any questions? Arguments? NO. :3

~H~Blaze 05-01-2008 07:42 PM

lmao anzcat my bad 4 that topic i was just heated dat day... srry i took it out on u man

masterbob 05-01-2008 09:12 PM

Section 3
Suck mah D

Jakelynch 05-01-2008 09:41 PM

SFO Constituton.

&lt;3

(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) 05-05-2008 05:06 AM

How much time did you spend on this?? o_0

Rightous~Epiphany 05-05-2008 05:10 PM

LoL I Love sexction two da best...how about a little mouth to buttocks 0_o...

tjken 05-05-2008 06:34 PM

Two much to read

Wolfeh 08-29-2015 04:03 PM

Good times.