View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 07:55 PM   #1
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Zecta!

I CALL UPON THEE.

For real though you ****ing destroyed the tag you made for me and I love it to death. NOW I need your services again in a task that is a little different.

I want the second one up top in the center of the tag. It must be smaller. cut her out and make the size around 350 x 150.

I want the background to be neon and bright, Flashy as hell. The colors should be red, black, and purple.

When I say flashy, I mean glowing like hell. It should be a perfect bg with some cool effects in the foreground. Not quite as simplistic as the Walken tag, but don't kill yourself.

The text would be in a small stylized font on the top, about two centimeters from her face on the right hand side. It says: Target Eliminated.

On the bottom left hand side, just parallel to her left hip, my name in red and black FLAMING letters.

When I say flaming I mean as though they were on fire, but it doesn't have to be a gif image if you don't want to put in the extra effort. Though I would deeply appreciate it.

For that matter, whoever actually does attempt this in lieu of Zecta's participation will receive a ****load of colors or something.

I want this tag.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote