View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 12:28 AM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: The Akira Project - Trailer

Lieger, you missunderstood fader there... he actually said thathe wanted the fan made to work, while he wanted the hollywood one to fail. basically saying that hollywood often tend to just milk things reguardless of how they are done.

and i'm willing to give him right on that one. i hate how hollywood thinks the world turns around them. but what i hate the most. is how people lately only wants to see action and no story. reguardless of how much people will say that a story is good. wheni see movies like F&F going forward to 7 and SAW going forward to 7 as well. only to see true hits being flamed by burning oil...

sorry but thats how things are now a days...
you got whack movie with nothing but explosions fights scenes and car chases. compared to a movie who has a bit less but with a ****ing good story and yet the good story gets ditched by all. we're in a society where 2 girls ****ting in a cup gets more attentions then an artist with true talent.

so yeah... i would preffer the fan made over any hollywood ****s now a days.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote