View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 10:48 PM   #39
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter
Default Re: Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmona89 View Post
This last episode definitely lived up to the other penultimate episodes in each season! Mountain and the Viper definitely wins most gruesome death scene of the show. How will Tyrion find a way out of his death sentence or is this really his end? Ah I know he is a Lannister but him and Jamie are actually good guys who I want both to live. it's time for the good guys to win more!

This season has definitely been amazing so far and I cannot wait to see how it ends. The wait until April 2015 won't be as bad with Walking Dead coming back in 4 months and Legend of Korra Book 3 starting soon. I will also try to catch up on the books before season 5!
I think you saw ep. 9 and not the finale. The finale shows what happens to Tyrion, Jon Snow, Brendan Stark, and Arya.

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote