View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 05:08 PM   #48
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: Game of Thrones

finally got around to watching the finale last night... not bad...

as someone who hasn't read the books (and isn't planning to) it does leave open a LOT of questions... such as:
  • Where is Tyrion going now? I mean everyone knows who he is, he sticks out like a sore thumb. I really wish he could have killed his sister aswell before he left.
  • Why didn't Arya go find Brienne after her dealings with the hound? Instead she's on a boat bound to where exactly? And what was the piece of iron she gave to the boat captain?
  • Disappointed there was no Marjorie action in this episode too...
  • Not a single mention of Baelish in this episode either... but I'm sure he's got something coming in the next season.
  • so Khaleesi has locked up her dragons now (well the two she could find... what has happened to the third, has it gone rogue?) . And seriously what is she waiting for to take the throne, she has a huge army and 3 damn dragons, just get in there and take over.
  • What to make of Jon Snow now?.. I can see he has some type of misguided loyalty to Stannos but he doesn't seem too sure himself. To be honest I didn't expect Stannos to come barging through at that point, I half expected the white walkers to come and take out the wildling army.
  • Speaking of white walkers... what the hell... it appears "winter is STILL coming", Bran Stark finally gets to the damn tree... and then what... goes inside sees some old dude, which explains absolutely nothing, yet again! That part of the storyline is really pissing me off.
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote