View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 12:57 PM   #24
SBYRD5
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 171
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: What are your SFO dreams and goals?

The atmosphere of the community 2001 - 2003 was something similar to a chrono trigger arc from the medieval ages everyone seemed to be in their own cliques and the majority of the forum was college students which were legite entries as philosophers , and those that were kids were in the R.i. section....mainly RPing and discussing life and on those terms the community in my opinion forum conversation wise was at it's best quality.....primarily speaking.

My crazy happened after years of enduring disses...and insults from individuals that most likely worked only a fraction as diligently as I've done in this life beyond the computer. Best thing going for my adversaries was education and accurate literacy ....even then I had a habit of evening the score as a crazed Neanderthal that didn't know who to blame....yet banged his club around the situation tell it was fixed.

After a long dedication to several tribes and camps in the community beyond just clans. Putting in hours nights on end at local fast food establishments and blue collar related jobs which lead to telemarketing...then from their bounty hunter related work...and in general receiving some sorta tactical messiah sacrifice as retribution on the sfo forum. My once Naruto grind was subdued....to an obito advance.

Last edited by SBYRD5; 10-10-2014 at 01:51 PM.
SBYRD5 is offline   Reply With Quote