View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #4
`Crystal

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles - Topic - War or Peace

I'm assuming more verses will be sent in, so I'll just quote myself and criticize as they come.

SSJKARMA: I like yours. It was vague, simple and very subtle. By reading yours I can tell you are for Peace and not War you make that very clear AFTER stanza 2. Lol The first 2 I thought it was more like "Us versus the Government". Very poetic

DrunkenMasta: Just wow. This was obviously very personal and it hit home. I sensed some rage with your words. MhM Yours was very specific to the United States and obviously the current election. Which I think was good, write about what you know. First line though "Let me see how important you think you are". Not sure who the "YOU" was referring to, I'm guess the US government as a whole or specifically Romney.
War or Peace AKA Romney or Obama. Ahaha.. I love it

Keep them coming

EDIT: My vote goes to DM then

Last edited by `Crystal; 11-02-2012 at 10:14 AM.