View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 01:02 PM   #12
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hello - The Truth

Being your friend for a long time, I remembered you as 9BONE and I always had suspicions that you were a dude, but I just ignored it all and played suit. In all honesty, it doesn't matter what your gender is, because personally no one knows you here on a personal level.

If feeling depressed and lonely really bothered you for this long time, you should of just told the truth from the beginning and the people of SFO would of accepted you regardless and possibly worked out a solution for you. After all, this is an online game. We're not hear to judge and assume about people. We are all here to play this game, have fun, and have great "online" relationships.

Most people that know me well know that I could 100% careless what people think of me. Someone that dislikes me for a certain reason will not ruin my day to day living.

That girl that you've used for ages, she's fine as ****

Identity Fraud is a big felony crime, so you need to leave that alone and consider yourself lucky..

Last edited by system4; 06-15-2017 at 01:06 PM.
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote