View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 05:04 PM   #8
~Acez~
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 200
~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about
Default Please (Re)Introduce Yourself with More about you & SFO

Im glad your back..now lets get back to allowing you reintroducing yourself, cant be missed if we arent familiar with who you are...Lol
================================================== =================================

***The Tittle of the Thread is ": Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself" so if your new into SFO, or Vintage back to modern SFO 2.0, then it would be useful that returning players are (re)introducing themselves with some information about there history in SFO.
- What are favorite characters?
- Tourney wons & what year?
- Previous clans how long ago did you last play SFO?
- Who were you well aquainted with any Staffs, Elite Vip's, Etc
- How did you hear about us that brought you back to SFO
So they can feel welcomed. So I welcome all post/pre SFO Members to our strong community now please tell us more about yourself so we can truly learn about you, value your welcome back to SFO, & can help you get adjusted to the changes of the game. So welcome.. **** [COLOR]
(. (.(~*Acez*~) SFO Community Supporter since 007

~Join me @~{Discord:https://discord.gg/BGEakd7v6k}~
~~Or the SFO App {IOS & Android Support Coming Soon}

Last edited by ~Acez~; 07-04-2017 at 05:11 PM.
~Acez~ is offline   Reply With Quote