Thread: Hey guys.
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 10:40 PM   #8
Raze-Lighter

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 215
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Hey guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
My condolences on your losses. Losing close friends and family, and at such young ages, is tough.

Keep them in your heart and in your memory, and stay strong.

I also wish you the best regarding your father and combating and controlling diabetes. There is ample information on how to control it and available help if he has access.

If you did do anything wrong in the SFO community, I can't quite remember it to be honest with you.
Thank you T-Fist for the kind words. He's doing a little better I suppose; I just pray he can recover by eating the right foods like he's been doing for a while. I still do miss my family though it's pretty hard but playing SFO again made me feel better about the situation.

Although I couldn't quote your sentence, I do appreciate it. @party_gurl
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote