View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 08:42 PM   #42
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 200
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: Address Me Correctly......

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
Oh hello it is I.....

Dante aka Sir Griffith aka Da_Prescription aka Lord DIO BANDO
AKA 2TitleShawty aka TheBeardedLoveseat NKA TBA (yes its a new ign for yall soon)

For yall that know me.....yall know what i do and what ive done.

For those that dont....let me run down this list real quick for yall

1. Im the ONLY player in sfo history to hold both major tournament titles (nwota 3 and wwt4)
2. Im the only player to win back to back WWTs
3. Im top 2 all time and im damn sure not #2
4. Best Sent of all time....period dont debate this.
5. Ive also won the most tournaments all time

But ill be back to kicking yall asses very soon.

Really, mate? you go around telling everyone that your the best player on SFO? really, DanteP? dude i thought you'd have more sense than this. For the record, yeah you did accomplish good tourneys and their prizes, back then... but that don't make you the best player on SFO. Things have changed since then. The same goes for clans. Your clan was a good clan but NOT the best clan around, whether its 2006, 2007, etc;.

Bottom line is: you can be stopped, DanteP. Things are more stricter now. You are NOT undefeated. If anyhow, you are using a program (similiar to SpeedGear) to boost yourself advantages over your opponents in-game, then you will be reported. Period. Btw... in your hosts, you will never get a perfect game off me. LOL all day DanteP.

IGNs: Shadow_Raichu
Staff Position: SFO Rep/Game & Forum Moderator
Game Modes: Zero-E/XvsSF
Characters: Cyclops/Ryu/Sentinel

Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote