View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #28
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles - Topic - War or Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
agreed, but i will stop at this...
this hurricane... wasn't as catastrophic as people all claimed to be.
and that... even the media said it !
and when it comes to internet media... it doesn't matter where you live, you get feedback from the world.

was writting again... i do believe the hurricane wasn't the real problem... i think we'd have been 3-4 at maximum even if the hurricane hadn't come. anyway lets get those votes going now.
Claimed to stop, yet you still give your 2 cents about the hurricane.
It was not as damaging in Canada (In which where you live right?)

Perhaps you still missed the point, in which you somehow allwwaayyss do and claim your opinions as "facts" .. You taking up on the media vs ppl who ACTUALLY ARE IN NY AT THIS VERY TIME?!?!?
I LOLED so hard ....
Feedback from the world? Or just "you" whom feel that just because it didn't do damage in your area of CANADA, that it was not bad in the East side of UNITED STATES ...
PS - I seen many feedback, and the main feedback is "How the hell did a Category 1 Hurricane did so much damage?"..... Not the "NY, NJ didn't get hit hard" factor that you are stating. If you'd watch the media (since you follow the "media" so hard, you'll learn that NY, nor NJ are NOT BUILD to withstand hurricanes, hense the massive damage that was done.... The amount of water that surrounds us (and if you know about hurricanes, you should understand this when it comes to a storm surge) ...
The media also have a tendency to fabricate ... In which your a huge victim of..

So how about you get up off your ass and come down here for your self mr. media?

The fact that MULTIPLE members said that they can't drop because of the hurricane should get something across .. It's not one person making an excuse you fool .. This is REAL LIFE ...
I have to leave 4-5 hrs in advance to get to work, and I work 30 mins away from where I live .. Do the math. -_-

Meh ... Let me not go in on you ... I'll just end it like this ...
Do you live in NY, NJ, CT ? Any of the states that were hit on the east side of the US?
If not, Please shut the **** up, and yes, I was nice enough to say please.
Shut up. You are in the wrong in so many ways dude, and lost so many respect points from me.

Get your vote counts, and shut up. Im being completely nice to not even say that your really not a "rap battle" person. Its for fun, but like many others whom took it serious, you joined that band wagon.

Get your votes, and shut up.

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 11-03-2012 at 10:05 AM.