View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 06:12 PM   #25
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 118
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: [ Character Week: Captain America ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze-Lighter View Post
I'm very disappointed with the tournament results and activity.

You guys "SAID" I wanted another character week tournament but no-one put up any commitment towards getting these matches done except @Viking-Ryu and @Vegeta.

I appreciate that both of you guys tried to get your matches done during it's time frame. @Vegeta, although you did not win any matches, please message me the t-winner color you would like on your account for a limited time.

Also, before you tell me that you could not join the tournament or your schedule was impacted from playing.. One of you guys could have notified me that you could not make it..

@system4 had hoped to organize this tournament in hopes of regaining in-game activity but this week was a legitimately failed tournament. Not just on one's behalf but all of our behalf's have counted as one for this season's tournament.

So moving forward and without further hesitation, this tournament is now closed. TMy planned the Captain America week in hopes of a better launch than the psylocke release. I sincerely apologize to all members that could not make it or have yet to see this post but communication is the key to any tournament. This is why tournaments from the past never get finished because we are either too "lazy" or not in the "mood" to play.

In all honesty, there probably will not be another character week for a very long time.

Thank you for sitting through this open-minded rant from me.

Hopefully, when enough activity opens up again, we can actually finish up a tournament.

Closed.

What he said..

Anywho @Vegeta can also be awarded with a permanent custom Captain America color when available (most likely this weekend..)

Last edited by system4; 09-26-2017 at 06:14 PM.