View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:45 PM   #25
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles - Topic - War or Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
agreed, but i will stop at this...
this hurricane... wasn't as catastrophic as people all claimed to be.
and that... even the media said it !
and when it comes to internet media... it doesn't matter where you live, you get feedback from the world.

was writting again... i do believe the hurricane wasn't the real problem... i think we'd have been 3-4 at maximum even if the hurricane hadn't come. anyway lets get those votes going now.
When your house gets washed away, you lose your power, there is a shortage food, and your entire city is crippled by severe water damage and your precious computer is gone, then I'm sure you'll learn what catastrophic means otherwise once again don't talk about something you aren't experiencing you ignorant ass.