View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 02:22 AM   #2
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube
Default Re: Destiny 2 Gameplay

I'm going to wait for the beta to see how the changes feel, but so far, I'm not liking a few things.

- Consoles still in 30 FPS. Legacy systems were dropped on Rise of Iron, so I was hoping the lack of support for older systems meant they could finally bring the game to 60 FPS, but apparently that's not the case. I would gladly sacrifice some of the pretty visuals if it meant glorious 60 FPS.
- Snipers and Shotguns are considered Heavy weapons now. Primary and special are just two primary weapon slots(One kinetic the other still having the Solar/Arc/Void element).
- Still uses Peer to peer connection. Or some weird hybrid of dedicated server/P2P. It remains to be seen how will this one work.
- Crucible is 4v4 now. This one's more of a mixed bag tbh.
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote