View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 04:19 PM   #15
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: SFO Sidekick Gadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ April 08 2009,09:44)]Rank tracking and real time updates is the core of the gadget, yes. Vegeta, like everything in SFO, you're not forced to download or use anything you do not wish to. For a fuller description of what the gadget does (no I don’t have time to spell it out here), click the DOWNLOAD link. (Clicking the link will not automatically install nefarious devices on your PC. *=)

You’ll be sent to the Official download page that contains a description of what the gadget does. Trust me when I say there’s nothing harmful or invasive contained in the Sidekick, and if the gadget doesn’t suit your tastes or needs, you can simply head over to your Control Panel, find “SFO Sidekick” and click uninstall/remove.
ok thanks for the advice, and hey if a mod says there's no maliware then there is no maliware i'll download it

ther's a problem... my rank suddenly dropped 208 places and so i wanted to know what my peak was before that happened, it sayed zero..... before i believe it said 192 but now it says peak: 0

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote