View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #10
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Male Insensitivity

Quote:
Agreed..

but..

Whats to say our actions went without thought? Or, what if our actions are an ingrained portion of our personality??? Are these people who suffer from the consequences of their own actions SOL because of the two aforementioned questions? They are only human. I feel that, in speaking in terms of relationships between sexes, communication is the best solution. Sadly Women have a firm grip on communication and an established strangle-hold on the concepts of emotion. While men, not so much. This leaves the male sex in a conundrum. That is - "How do I get through to this whore without bitch-slapping her?"
Lol @ bold. Good points. Can't say no thought goes into actions, so my earlier statement was a little too broad.

I try my best to get through with communication, but if that doesn't work... or devolves into arguing instead of communicating, I wall off and/or find something else to do til I cool off/figure out exactly how to say what I couldn't in the moment.

For me, if my hand makes physical contact with your face, that's something I'll always remember, and so will you. Scars will heal but you'll remember that and I'll regret it.

If it's a random person I don't know, I wouldn't regret it but, well, I've yet to be arrested for assult and I plan on keeping it that way.

Waaaait... is it me or does... the said bitch in the pic look like she enjoyed it as much as Glenn?

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote