View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 02:06 PM   #1
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Anime for All Time

This is my list of the anime that I love more than anything else. =\

FROM THE TOP!

Full Metal Panic: Three inceptions (each better than the last), a great English voice cast, all kinds of fun and drama, nudity, guns, and giant robots. What more could you want? More FMP, of course. This show is also notable for its devotion to music from Mikuni Shimokawa, the greatest voice in Jpop history.

Zero no Tsukaima: There are many anime with similar plots, but to me this one has always been superior due to the individual characters and their chemistry. Take that and put it on top of a progressive and playful story line with lots of violence and sexual innuendo? This show is awesome to me.

Cowboy Bebop: There are many reasons that this show is loved all over the world. I don't even need to list them. If you haven't seen all there is to see, then find a way to see it. Including the movie.

Inuyasha: I like the way the anime incorporates uneasy alliances and builds relationships based off of trust and respect. I like the dynamics between the characters (both good and bad) and how the story progresses at a relative pace throughout. I feel like this show has more good qualities than a lot of others from its era.

Dragonball/Dragonball Z: From the pov of a child, DBZ was an enigma that I'm sure most of us couldn't fully understand but wanted more of every single day. As I grew up, I began to respect the story of DB. I'm glad that someone had the capacity to take the soap opera of space and supernatural violence and turn it into a show that children could watch into their early adulthood and grow with the characters. Even though it's kind of old now, I could still go back from the beginning and work my way up.

There are many notable mentions, but I'll get into that later. =\
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote