View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 10:48 PM   #20
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube
Default Re: Anime for All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
The reason it left off so many unasnwered questions, it's because the manga author has no idea where the hell he wants to go with this series.

This is something that wants to be taken seriously, but fails to do so because it just leaves so many plotholes. AoT had it's chance to redeem and it failed. Enjoy your shallow plot.
I respect your opinion but I gotta disagreed with you. The story is much more than just being shallow. Don't get me wrong there's some flaw in this show which I'm not fond of but that's shouldn't take away of how great this anime truly is. The animation for this is done phenomenally, especially the fight sequence, and the fluidity of the characters movement when jumping is flawless.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

Last edited by estset; 10-20-2014 at 10:54 PM.
estset is offline   Reply With Quote