View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 09:27 AM   #9
Bladevampirek
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: CLR error: 80004005 Sfo 2.0 Application

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post

On the contrary, you should be able to download the current Windows build (from the new fansite) and run it with no problems (fingers crossed!) provided you do not change the installation file path, and follow the installer's directions.

We know we didn't use to install SFO this way, but as @Killer and @TotalReincarnation noted the new method was designed specifically to remove all the hassle from installing SFO.

Give the new version another chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladevampirek View Post
Okay, I got my old installation I had a backup of up & running, forwarded my Ports. So I am up & running again. On July 1st, 2017 I'll do a fresh install of Sfo with the upgraded version and see what wonders awaits me.
Running an old version is perfectly fine, but you miss out on all the new version's features.

To clarify, the new Windows and Mac versions of SFO work and we encourage members to use them. They replaced the Legacy version (which is also on the new site) and resolve issues Legacy has.

All versions in the download section work. (We would not release something that didn't run.)
@TitaniumFist
Tried installing in the default Installer's Path of
"C:\Users\GM Project\AppData\Roaming\Street Fighter Online"
No Luck, same Error. It's compatible with "Windows 7 Home Premium" right? I wonder why everyone of my other programs run smoothly, but this issue is persistent with the new downloadable version of Sfo....

Never Underestimate Your Opponent.....
*Spreads Fangs * hisses.... Get You Later...