View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 06:09 PM   #15
Bladevampirek
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: CLR error: 80004005 Sfo 2.0 Application

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
@Bladevampirek , I'm sorry to hear that the SFO Application isn't running on your machine.

However, @TotalReincarnation will do everything he technically can to help you get the build up and running.

To play SFO currently, you may have to revert to that older version you have saved, or try the Legacy version in the download section. (Although it has issues which the newest version does not have.)
Okay Thanks, yes I've been using the old version of Sfo it has been working fine. I just don't want to miss out on Sfo 2.0 when it arrives. Thanks for your positive post, also yes I am confident that Total Reincarnation can find a SafeFix solution to this issue, He seems very knowledgable about the Net Framework issue that I am having. The only thing left to do now is wait, and when I have further instructions continue to troubleshoot my problem until it's fixed. Maybe in fixing the issue that I am having, it will help someone else down the road who has the same problem.

Never Underestimate Your Opponent.....
*Spreads Fangs * hisses.... Get You Later...

Last edited by TotalReincarnation; 05-28-2017 at 06:59 AM.