View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 06:59 AM   #16
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: CLR error: 80004005 Sfo 2.0 Application

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladevampirek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
@Bladevampirek , I'm sorry to hear that the SFO Application isn't running on your machine.

However, @TotalReincarnation will do everything he technically can to help you get the build up and running.

To play SFO currently, you may have to revert to that older version you have saved, or try the Legacy version in the download section. (Although it has issues which the newest version does not have.)
Okay Thanks, yes I've been using the old version of Sfo it has been working fine. I just don't want to miss out on Sfo 2.0 when it arrives. Thanks for your positive post, also yes I am confident that Total Reincarnation can find a SafeFix solution to this issue, He seems very knowledgable about the Net Framework issue that I am having. The only thing left to do now is wait, and when I have further instructions continue to troubleshoot my problem until it's fixed. Maybe in fixing the issue that I am having, it will help someone else down the road who has the same problem.
Alright, so after looking into what would be causing the issue and as mentioned it is indeed a .net conflict, here is the fail-safe method of fixing the .net framework by Microsoft. This program will completely remove all traces of .net framework from your computer and then you simple run the .net 4.5 installation that I provided you with earlier, this should fix all your problems that you are currently having.

DOT NET FIX CLEANUP TOOL