View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #1
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default New typo colors

Basically the idea about this is, since we can use "_" to make the bronze/gold or however you prefer having it described color and then theres "+" which makes a sky bluish color or another type of blue. I was probably hoping a red or some other type of color could be added. Such as "#" can probably make red or some other sort of color. We need more varieties than just blue or gold or whatever you want it to be described. I doubt that anyone will consider this actually useful and/or necessary and beneficial to the game in any type of way, but was just bringing it out. I doubt this will ever happen, and i doubt this is something anyone will be interested in doing .__. I show a huge lack of faith in myself right now o_o.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote