View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #14
(X-A)ken-lord
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about
Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Facebook Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Twitter Visit (X-A)ken-lord's YouTube
Default Re: Favorite Video Game Characters of All Time

Mario is said by many to be the most famous character in video game history Mario games, as a whole, have sold more than 210 million units, making the Mario franchise the Best video-game selling franchise of all time. Outside of the super mario (series) platform series, he has appeared in videogames of other genres, including the mario kart racing series, sports games, such as the mario tennis and mario golf (video game) series, role-playing video games such as paper mario and super marios rpg: legend of the seven starts, and Educational game, such as mario is missing! and Mario's time machine. He has inspired television shows, film, comics and a line of licensed merchandise.

.REALLY?... do i really have to explain to you guys y mario is the best. i mean we've been playin mario since we were like 5 years old. EVERYBODY LOVES MARIO...

MY PC SUCKS!!!!!
Satsui no Hado "殺意の波動 " first Place Tournament Winner!
Original XA member (2008 Era)

Last edited by (X-A)ken-lord; 09-02-2013 at 04:57 PM.
(X-A)ken-lord is offline   Reply With Quote