View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 08:38 PM   #6
Bladevampirek
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: CLR error: 80004005 Sfo 2.0 Application

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalReincarnation View Post
Yes, Bladevampirek everything is designed to be as simple as possible from a simple click click click installation to SFO repairing any issues that may occur with Shockwave. It is sent to be installed a specific way so that it has the ability to do all these things automatically for the end user. I am glad to see your issue was resolved, and all future build will require no alterations.
Okay, I got my old installation I had a backup of up & running, forwarded my Ports. So I am up & running again. On July 1st, 2017 I'll do a fresh install of Sfo with the upgraded version and see what wonders awaits me. I am sure it'll be exciting, Thanks for the help everyone, Peace I'm out, see you guys in the game at some point. There probably should be a note on the download page which states that this version won't actually run until July 1st, 2017? just a thought, unless my issue was unique from other users. Thanks guys for helping me solve the issue. Bye4now