View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 10:23 AM   #12
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: CLR error: 80004005 Sfo 2.0 Application

Well just to show you that this does indeed work on windows 7 I will provide you with this screenshot, and as per basic research on your error something that I cannot personally replicate, you have a corrupted version of .net framework in your system that is causing conflict. I recommend running a search for windows microsoft .net 4.5 framework as mentioned above. I quickly grabbed the link from the site it could be the wrong one potentially however.. if installing 4.5 does not allow the program to run correctly.. then you will need to download a complete .net uninstaller which would required a little searching. However I will gladly find you a program that will handle this task so that you can run a clean install of the .net framework starting with the 4.5 installer.

Working on Windows 7

Windows 7 SP1 forward has full support for .NET 4.5 you simply need to install it.. now with that being said there has been known issues where people experience problems because they had both a preview release and an official release on the same machine.

Try this link, please provide a screenshot if the installer says that the 4.5 version or newer was already detected on your system.
.NET 4.5

If you continue to have issues I will personally get you a safe fix for the .net framework issue as you will need to do a complete full removal of the .net framework all versions. Then it would be a simple 4.5 install after the complete removal.. which would put in all the past versions up to current installation essentially fixing the issues.

Last edited by TotalReincarnation; 05-26-2017 at 10:25 AM.