View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 03:59 PM   #21
Bladevampirek
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: CLR error: 80004005 Sfo 2.0 Application

Quote:
TotalReincarnation: Based on the circumstances of the situation that you are having you need to backup your data.. and do a clean install of windows as you are clearly experiencing issues with not only SFO but other applications like discord.. which means it is directly an issue with your windows. With that being said if you have another computer to play on.. then just play the game on a different computer.. ultimately it is up to you.. also as someone who owns every license for Game Maker Studio and was a Beta Tester under NDA for GMS2, I know that you can backup everything including stuff that you got for GMS from wherever.. humble bundle etc.. simply back it up and then your golden.. again.. this is my suggestions.. it is your choice what you choose to do.

Good luck
Alright I guess that's all I need to know then I was just exploring all of the possible options, looking for an easier fix if there was one, Gm Studio & HumbleBundle stuff can be backed up yes, but I am not sure about www.GiveAwayoftheday.com stuff tho since they are one-time licenses that is given & activated within a 24 hour period, anywho I"ll try out my other computer for a while to see if it plays to my satisfaction if not I guess the only option left is re-installing Windows as you suggested. I haven't did it thus far because I had no use for any programs that was giving me issues.
Thanks for the Support & the time that you've spent troubleshooting my problem, have a nice day. You, or the rest of the Admins can close this post now since I am done with this Issue, Thanks Again to Everyone who posted. See you all in the game.

Never Underestimate Your Opponent.....
*Spreads Fangs * hisses.... Get You Later...