View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 06:40 AM   #8
SoFallen
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 134
SoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Fortnite

The first time I tried it, I got confused about the hype. I don't understand why many people are into it. It felt...boring. Maybe just not my type of game. But I play from time to time when my friends are playing. It's not that I don't like it. It's just that I don't know if I like it or not. Maybe the games I've played so far just happened to be boring. I'm also not a big fan of the controls especially with the building stuff. I know this is a main thing that many people are crazy about. But I personally don't like this part of the game. I prefer the more straightforward shooting gameplay of PUBG (of course its deeper in a sense that you can customize your weapons, you have to manage backpack, etc. But when it comes to combat it's just shoot to kill or hide to survive. No building and stuff.) But I don't even play PUBG lol.

That's just my ignorant opinion anyway. At least you guys enjoy it. It's just not my style I guess...

I might play it if my friends are on OR when I'm REALLY bored so here's my EpicGames username: say415
SoFallen is offline   Reply With Quote