View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 09:36 AM   #1
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 802
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default FL Studio 10 - SoundCloud - Production.

So, most of you guys know, I been making music beats for YEARS now, before it was popular to do, nevertheless, I have completed a number of projects with a number of views and listens, and I even passed the program of FL Studio along to others who enjoyed making music such as Daze & Ebsta, & Crazii2TheMax, and many more. However, this is my soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/xltone/honest and my latest track & tracks that I have produced, and I recently made a KOBE BRYANT tribute as well. so if you would or could, please check out my page.

just click on either "Tracks" and you'll see my brand new projects as well as the older projects I introduced too you guys long ago. such as "Party" that was one of my first projects "Mr.Right" you guys help blow that song up thanks btw, I never did get to thank you guys for making my soundcloud a good place to be to promote music!

3rd place 2013 Best Ryu User
1st Place 2013 Best Bison User
1st Place 2013 Best Akuma User
1st Place Bison Tournament winner (Shadowloo Showdown)
NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
VIP, Elite, Sponsored, and Outstanding Member
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote