View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #10
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles - Topic - War or Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
it seems people are afraid of topical battles... probably due to their higher demands of word raping they like so much about h2h. also hence why i will never win here... they dont see the words **** and ****s enough. at least seems that way to me.

doesn't matter, at least i participated and i liked trying to get something done for this topic.
it was way better then potatoes.
Problem is we live in a world glorified by materialistic things such as cars, money, and hoes. People tend to forget what really matter when writing. They think insulting one another is the way to be "good". Hence why you see the nonsense that is the current hip-hop game.

However, you did that verse poetic justice. It was very artistic and had a deeper meaning that people here will realize.

You get my vote.