View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:07 AM   #12
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles - Topic - War or Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
it seems people are afraid of topical battles... probably due to their higher demands of word raping they like so much about h2h. also hence why i will never win here... they dont see the words **** and ****s enough. at least seems that way to me.

doesn't matter, at least i participated and i liked trying to get something done for this topic.
it was way better then potatoes.
You should probably edit the underlined word in your post to say "Shad0wSlayer", as he's the only person who has stated he's opting out of all topic battles because he doesn't like the subjects.

For everyone else, don't assume. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Stay safe up there, guys.

Will drop if I have time, will take the loss if I don't.
Will vote later.

Oh, Crystal, I doubt any more are forthcoming. The deadline was Tuesday and I put these up Thursday.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.