View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #21
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles - Topic - War or Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Liquid, i did realise that... but the reality is... the hurricane didn't last a whole week.
im thinking th ehurricane was just another excuse for not coming in...
but oh well... even the first topical didn't do much...
Actually it did. The hurricane was over us from Mon to Thurs. Mon and Tues being the most damage .. It cleared out on Fri.

Perhaps you didn't know the damage that was done ... Massive floods .. Down Trees, Power Outages . No gas, a temp stop on food supplies coming in, No power for up to 2 weeks in certain areas, longer in places... Bro .. Warm climate places like NC and West-VA got Snow ... NC got 3 feet and west-VA got 5 feet ... 40 died in NY and many still missing, 100 died in the US in total off this "C1 Hurricane".
Media don't expose much to you guys in CA, but you need to be HERE to actually feel how it impact us as a whole on the east coast.

I rather get in touch with my love ones and check up on them to do a internet keystyle.
Even after the harm was done, Its a damn mission for me to get to work.
What would you be more focused on?

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 11-02-2012 at 09:54 PM.