View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 07:07 AM   #24
Usurp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Automatic Port Forward (A.P.F)

hmm i heard that TotalRessurection Or Reiecarnation or re something can help with hosting, one time i had someone use team viewer and he helped me very quick with no problem, but i caught a virus and i erased the old memory, i need it done again real quick ... i tried to do these steps but i cant get access to the modem sometimes when its locked in another room alot of the time
i do remember tho when i used the team viewer, it was real simple and i never needed to go in the room with the router.. so if totalR is still around can someone contact him or can someone else that may know how to do it for me help me please?
i've made multiple donations to the game and got my rewards and all but i just cant host a game when i want .. 3a.m. and **** like that with a friend and we both cant host haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorRyu5 View Post
That honestly looks quite confusing. I don't see why people can't do it the old fashion way, with a bit of help of course. However, this can be useful for a minority of the community.
i have to say i agree
idk why every other game online is easy to host a game , but here we have to grab a modem and do all sorts of nerd stuff just to do something as basic as make a game so u and a friend can play

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote