View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:10 AM   #10
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice
Default Re: 'official' annual tournaments origin

aight, i missed that prize part...anyways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
no you been saying that TOC wasn't an official tournament, while yes it was !
^lol, funny thing is NOT about you and me not being on the same page but you and TmyApp NOT being on the same page; have you browsed the link i posted above?

even AFTER TOC, TmyApp still wouldnt consider TOC as "official", as stated by the man himself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMyApp; Posted on: Oct. 29 2002,18:21
@DX Zero: exactly... we NEVER had an "official tournament"
even blanka09 said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanka09; Posted on: 05-16-2006, 10:42 AM
None of the ones you mentioned will or SHOULD be official tournaments because of one and only one reason. TMyApp wasn't involved. As long as TMyApp isn't involved, they wouldn't be official tournaments
TMyApp approves a certain tourney then gives the prizes, youre right, but in terms of him organizing it? nope...

Quote:
because it was endorsed by the staff. aka the staff are the same as tmyapp.
^lolz, you speak as if youre on the same level/league as him

Quote:
after all TMyApp had gone out of his way for many tournaments just for prizes which means they were official... just not maintained by him.
^see? even you are not in tune with your fellow staff (blanka09)
thats what you call 'opinion'
my comments are based on citations

Quote:
as i said though, consider all staff related tournament as official since they were approoved and prized by tmyapp.
^but i guess, for the meantime...we all just have to settle with the current tournaments
i can agree with you that we all just have to view the current tournaments as 'official' BUT not official official, maybe semi-official

Last edited by bloodpack; 08-26-2012 at 07:14 AM.
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote