View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #23
~TR~Robert
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles: Epic Rap Battles of SFO (Week 1)

Shadow vs T fist

Shadow was def one of your better battles did very well. You captured spider key featured all tho there was many more you could have worked with still good job.

You were made in a factory while my powers came to me as a gift.
I'll hop on your back, rearrange your wires, and make you punch yourself in the face with your "Titanium Fist"/ If this bar was not stretched would have been a great one

T Fist arn't you tired of destroying shadow lol very well thought out you covered Almost ever one of sent attack and attacked spider man and his friends
Best lines

Are you mad? [I hear this is written as U MAD] Are yousteamed? Come at me, little man, turn green, Rage Against this Machine/
My flow will wash off your Webís Sting, leave my armor sexy, pristine/
I will send back a High Punch Beam, slice out your spleen. Iím just that mean/

T Fist gmv

Ironman vs Ken

Bonka You did good job catching Ironman's personality, had some decent punchlines but you didnt attack ken much. More about how you are superior to him and didnt seem to take him as a threat. You did good job portraying ironman tho as he would be very high and mighty and act like hes the ish

Paki Good job on your punchlines using fire in your in your lyrics as thats how ken is. If this were an actual battle you would have destroyed ironman. but you could have attacked more then just him you did not really attack his personality or character just straight beat him up.

this was hard one but i gmv to Paki

Sakura vs Jugg

Ls gmv dont need to explain we all have eyes.
Poor LS has not had a challenge yet cept for maybe bonks next round LS vs T fist!!!

anyways good job Im sure this will get better more we get into it ryu was hard to rap about and since i was portraying the good ryu i cudnt bring the dark hado into it altho the 1st version i wrote had a lot of hado crap but went a different route

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote