View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 04:22 AM   #26
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles - Topic - War or Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
agreed, but i will stop at this...
this hurricane... wasn't as catastrophic as people all claimed to be.
and that... even the media said it !
and when it comes to internet media... it doesn't matter where you live, you get feedback from the world.

was writting again... i do believe the hurricane wasn't the real problem... i think we'd have been 3-4 at maximum even if the hurricane hadn't come. anyway lets get those votes going now.
There was a power outage in nearly half of Queens due to a transformer exploding, the lower area near the shore was completely flooded, and the power lines near the front of my house were ripped and placed on the ground after the hurricane went through.

I received mass calls and texts from friends and family stating that they were praying for me, in which I felt it was a catastrophic time, and indeed it was.

Even after the hurricane hit, the after effects don't just fade. MTA transportation was cut off for nearly 4 days in Queens, which by the way is the main source of transportation for most of us here. There is currently a huge line at every gas station that still has, or is receiving gas due to the cut off of resources post hurricane.

I'm only stating a few of the things that Sandy produced after coming through the New York area.

I understand you watch television, but this is not a matter of what reporters report, this is real life situation and real life experience. This is not a topic up for debate, something you can get your two cents into, or rather, shouldn't even be considered an argument.

It almost seems to me that you lack humanity, or consideration for the people who are pushing together to get back on their feet, while you comment behind a much less effected area of your home computer.

Yes this offends me, but this is not about me. This is encouragement for you to think a little more outside the box regardless of "sensible assumptions" or what you deem as "common sense". We live in a world, a world filled with people, who function just like you. Sometimes these people need a little helping hand, so help them. Don't shoot them down.

Please take this into consideration, I'm not looking for a rebuttle, nor will I accept or reply to one.

Last edited by ZeroUnlim; 11-03-2012 at 11:59 AM.