View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #31
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles - Topic - War or Peace

Well, this is pointless now.

DM wins by default and majority vote.

I don't think anyone of us know how we'd respond if we were in the Northeast and lost loved ones. I for one am not nearly as calm as ZeroUnlim, yet I think he said it best when he responded to Karma.

Everyone else vented in anger, and with less tact.

In future, Karma, as I have told you time and time again, learn to use tact...learn to not think with cold logic alone and disregard people's feelings, lives and situations. It doesn't matter if you didn't mean to offend anyone (and I know you well enough to know you didn't, but you offended many all the same) there's no excuse for what you said, especially when I told you to stop.

Everyone else, if you have a problem with a mod in future, take it to them via PM or contact a staff member in a higher position, because the next time this happens, I will talk less, and hand out more bans if needed.

Kenshi, I'm sorry to hear that. You have my condolences for your loss. The rest of my message addressing your disregarding my rules for the last time have been sent in a warning PM.

@Everyone, when you take matters into your own hands, things escalate just like they did here. Then you deliberatley disregard instructions and warnings and break rules.

Yes, this is one of those instances where consideration for human feelings outweighs what would normally warrant an instant ban. Despite whatever anyone thinks, it's not the first time we've done it, it won't be the last.

Last point...whether you like it or not, there is a social ladder here. Use PMs to address matters like this to anyone above you in the SFO social ladder (or even equal to or below actually, public drama can be removed completley and you can get to the heart of the matter person-to-person...), and unless you physically outrank or are equal to a sysop in this ladder, when a sysop tells you to stop, or gives you instructions to follow, you follow them to the god damned letter.

This topic is closed and if your name isn't TMyApp, leftyfb, Nferno666, or blanka09, leave it that way and don't add another post.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 11-03-2012 at 11:59 PM.