View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
~TR~Robert
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook
Default HEAD-2-HEAD RAP BATTLE WEEK2

So we are getting back on track as i will now host the battles for T Fist so without further due welcome to week 2 H-H battle

Head-to-head:
Week two, participants are matched up, and face off in 1v1, 1 round battles

Participants will send their bars on subject via PM to the event host

Maximum 30 bars

First participant to 7 votes wins their match
You have till 12-2-2012 12pm pacific time to send in your bars (to me) i can extend till monday if need be

Link Below is for all rules please respect and follow them also if you wish to sign up link below can help you

http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=31046

Match ups week 2 H-H
The lineup: WINNERS
(SXA)crip
LiquidSnake78 vs. shad0wslayer TBD
~TR~Robert
silver-ken

DrukenMaster you will have to sit this one out as you were last to sign up to make it even unless user -Kenshi-
remains un-active then you can take his place against me
Paki is banned

Send in your raps to me by pm and dont forget to ask for read receipt to prevent any crying/accusations.

To make this a little more special i will throw 1 regular color to the winner(s)

any questions concerns pm me or ask Good luck!

Last edited by ~TR~Robert; 12-03-2012 at 10:32 AM.