View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 11:51 AM   #1
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about
Default I'm not so observant...

So I never realized this intro section was even here until like... Just now. No joke.

Anyway, howdy all, I'm chunuto. Also referred to as NuNu or ChuChu, or Jamie, depending on who you ask.

I'm female. Yup. At least that's what I tell people.

I was 18 when I started terrorizing the forums. Wow. 13 years. How crazy.

I can count on both of my hands and both of my feet how many times I've played sfo. I've tried and failed and tried and failed... and yeah. Kudos to @Elena , @TitaniumFist , @Nferno666 , and @Mercedes04 for trying to teach me, but alas, I'm a lost cause.

I've been hanging around this place fulltime from 2005-2010 and part time till now. Life gets busy, people get older and there aren't enough hours in the day.

In the offline world I am a DJ and musician, but since music doesn't pay the bills and starving artists are a real thing, I also run my area's events complex.

I remember way back when this place was crazy all the time, RP threads abounded, wolfeh was up to his usual shenanigans, @system4 was getting banned and unbanned at alarming rates, `Crystal, Elena, and AnimeGirl4eva were ruling R.i. with an iron fist while I would pop in to leave not-so-subtle messages for my forum love interest (he knows who he is and anyone whos been around a bit does too.)

Man those were awesome times. Can't we send out like... a mass email or something to get people back? I miss everyone.

But anyway, that's me in a super minimalized nutshell.

Life is like a box of chocolates... or something like that.
chunuto is offline   Reply With Quote