View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 04:06 PM   #42
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 188
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: World Wide Wrestling Please Read First Paragraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
You're a bigger pervert than I am bruh.
huh? dude, your words don't hurt me, blah blah. You should know by now that guys like us love to see cat-fights for wrestling. It's sexy, lots of talent, makes some of us drooling pigs, and its what entertains alot of WWE universe fans. Let a girl here (like Sha Nicole) tell you "pervert" which is more understandable, not a guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (TRG)spidey View Post
Still watch WWE from time to time. Watched from 96 til 02 nonstop. Kept watching it just a little while after that. I stopped around 06-08, watched again in 09 up until now. Daniel Bryan the future of WWE, anyone?
Ya daniel bryan all the way with "yes" chants. It will be cena, randy orton, and bryan the future of WWE.
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote